2015年4月14日星期二

I have passed all the tests

George claims to have been well prepared for the doctors and coaches comeback nod Tencent sports in March 29th - Paul - George back? Should fast! According to the "Indianapolis star" reported, the Pacers superstar George said, he has made his comeback preparations. But George still will not rush back, he wants to get the doctors and coaches agree. However, for those still have a great chance of making the playoffs the Pacers, this is obviously a great good news. The Pacers today's training, George was Cheap Nike Shoes one of the last to leave the training field players. After the team's training ended, George was on cheap jerseys both sides of the bottom line between running training, then in all areas of the court and the three ball shooting training. Additional training to continue to add to George's confidence, he can soon this season debut show, but now doctors and coaches also did not allow him to play in the game. "I think I can do some can do some of the things of my health, I have prepared for the play." George said, "I feel very good, but the problem is not just that I have a good feeling, but everyone should have a good feeling. This is what we are waiting for, I may close, or may not, at this point we all must reach a consensus." The Pacers had not yet announced the comeback of George time, and took him out of the game tomorrow and Mavericks squad. George is in the summer of last year American basketball training camp on the right leg encounter serious fractures, after accepting operation is expected to resume, the initial period of at least seven months. Even if George had been unable to enter the stage, but the Pacers retains the playoffs hopes, at present their record of 31 wins and 40 negative, in the East ninth, and ranked eighth in the Celtics only a half game gap. Obviously, the Pacers team according to the team, to decide what time George comeback. "I have passed all the tests, I think so." George said, "the last test just tested training Cheap NHL Jerseys test and stability of long time, I think I have a good performance in the training, but they seem to be saying, 'we need to see that you have a better mobile in training.' Cheap sunglasses This is not about the game, this is the last step back before." Now the Pacers last 10 regular season games to play, but George said he believed his comeback Cheap NFL hats after will play a lot of games. "I want to listen to the views of all, no matter what time back, must be at the right time." George said, "no matter what back in time, I know I will be ready, but will let coaches and doctors think I'm ready." (Zhang Lei)

没有评论:

发表评论