2015年4月7日星期二

in the women's short program in the game

Li Zijun: strength play if the successful Olympic bid will adhere to the 2022- (Sohu Sohu sports Pei sports reported in Shanghai in March 26th 2015 Skating World Championships) today launched the second match day of competition, in Cheap MLB Jerseys the women's short program in the game, Chinese player Li Zijun scored 61.82 points, this also is her season highest score of " > (Sohu P. Pei Li was reported in Shanghai in March 26th Cheap hats 2015 Skating World Championships) today launched the second match day of competition, in the women's short program in the game, China player Li Zijun scored 61.82 points this season, is also her highest score. In all the female single skating player, the score in the sixth row. Speaking after his performance, Li Zijun said: "I think the whole today or the strength Wholesale NFL Jerseys to play out, the first 3 even 3 errors, if there is no mistake, it may be higher score. But the process of my game is also aware of this point. Before the game I of performance is not clear goal, after all, I am from the bottom up look for, so I hope to be able to break through their own Cheap NFL hats in each competition." The reasons for the errors, Li Zijun said, just began to get a little weak in the knees, there may be no reason completely activities open. "At the start of the match, my leg is a little soft, the first jump is not very good, I want to make sure that back behind." Home court battle Li Zijun won the support of field fans absolute high, when he left, the scene audience applause, on the expression of its performance for sure. This Li Zijun said: "I think this is not a pressure for me, should be more is power. The audience so enthusiastic, is a great encouragement to me, help me to add a lot of confidence." It comes to Beijing and Zhangjiakou joint bid to host the Olympic question, a reporter asked Li Zijun if Chinese bid is successful, will stick slip into 2022, this Li Zijun said: "I very much hope that Beijing's bid to host the Olympics to be a success, Cheap NHL Jerseys because it is a very good thing for winter sports China. Before Beijing hosted the summer games, so if you can apply for the Winter Olympic Games a success, so much the better. If Beijing wins the bid for the Olympics to be a success, then I must stick slip at that time." (source: Sohu sports)

没有评论:

发表评论