2014年6月22日星期日

Milutinovic was like a gust of wind disappeared.

Argentina Bosnia and Herzegovina before two hours, Mara Khanna stadium news center door camera, microphone Cheap jerseys suddenly surrounded by a person, a forward look, but Chinese people's old friend summoning also, I went to his head on one side to listen to what he said, did not think he had finished, he turned his head and saw me, immediately enthusiastically say hello, and I embrace, I make a point of not prepared for, "very passive"......

I know, Milutinovic and I just familiar face, he know I come from China, but he can never remember me which newspaper, call what name. I casually and he ride a cavity, he said give me your business card, clearly he wanted to determine who I really am, because these years he and I cheap customized jerseys met many times, the last time they met was in August 8th last year Brazil Zambia team Beijing's bird's nest warm-up match.

I cheap throwback NFL jerseys took out my wallet took my card, walk out of a change to make fun of the day, said, "I don't need the money, I just need your name card." , take my card, Milutinovic was like a gust of wind disappeared.

I'm Chinese reporter in the first "awareness" summoning. The 1994 World Cup, Milutinovic rate USA team miracle into the top 16, a time to become the most popular names in world football. 0 1 Brazil team after second days out, Milutinovic "has be accomplished suddenly" appeared in the news center. I in the crowd and he said I was from Chinese, Milutinovic enthusiastically Cheap hats said in 1977 he had rates of Mexico club team went to Shanghai, I was and he opened a big joke, asked him one day is going to China coaching, he said, "who knows? Everything is possible."

didn't think after 6 Cheap MLB Jerseys years he has really come China, I was his first interview to Chinese his reporters, I wrote a 5000 word interview. The 2002 World Cup, Chinese team every game, I would ask him questions in the mixed zone. China team finally lost in Turkey, I have a premonition that he would leave the Chinese, I and he said "please stay China," he shrugs, made a very helpless expression.

three years later, I was in China interview with him. I asked him when the world cup I asked him that question, he said, "no one told me to stay." Then I have my 1994 World Cup and his photos, but I found that he did not remember me, but the face is familiar. The world cup in South Africa, I had met him in the news center, every feeling he and you haven't seen old friends, which is also the milu superb public relations art.

The

world cup is always the summoning of the stage, he is the only one of the 5 team to play the world cup, a record with "weak" shock into eliminated miracle 4 times, in fact China team qualifying, is a miracle. At this point, no one can exceed the summoning.

he knew in the world cup too many people, everywhere he went, always surrounded by a bunch of people, the world cup is summoning "home". He could not remember my name, do not remember me from the media which is normal.

the next day to China, I must specially invited him to dinner, and >

没有评论:

发表评论