2014年5月25日星期日

people I just hope my football and to share ideas for more love football. Through these four books

The Cheap Alabama Crimson Tide Jerseys

report from our Cheap South Carolina Gamecocks Jerseys correspondent (reporter Li Bin) Guangzhou Cheap Mississippi State Bulldogs Jerseys Evergrande coach Marcello Lippi book "thinking competition: Lippi readme" a book yesterday in the Guangzhou Book Center held the first and will sing, Lippi said this is the fourth to write his book, but also the last one.

"I am not a writer, writing is not my way to make a living, people I just hope my football and to share ideas for more love football. Through Cheap Louisville Cardinals Jerseys these four books, my aim has been reached." Lippi said, "in this book, I share his coaching philosophy, these ideas also have high reference value on the pitch. Cheap Clemson Tigers Jerseys In addition, the team spirit training, establish common mission, trust form, fighting and so on team cohesion factor, in many times more important than the game itself tactics." Lippi in his autobiography Chinese version also added to some experience Guangzhou coach and the Chinese football views.

没有评论:

发表评论